This Bible app stands head and shoulders above any other that I have used. I have been a disciple for 24 years & have had the opportunity to assess many Bible apps and this assessment comes after many years of comparing and using this app. First of all, it is much more than just a Bible. In addition to carrying as many versions of the Bible as you want to purchase, the app gives you many invaluable features
- Many different versions available & ease of switching from one to the other
- The ability to read 2 versions side-by-side
- The ability to make margin notes
- the ability to highlight scriptures (4 colors available) and to search by highlight colors
- The ability to add cross-reference scriptures
- The note-taking section which allows for the organization of notes into folders in addition to the notes
- The feature of allowing the import of highlighted scripture into notes. This is an invaluable and not-often-imitated feature for when you are taking notes during a sermon.
There are a few features I would like to see improved upon. I would love for there to be a way to open a desired folder by searching for its title in the note section of the app, without having to go back to the main set of of folders and work yourself down through your hierarchy of folders each time you want to switch from one folder to the next. I would also love an easier way to cross-reference 2 scriptures. In other words, have the wording of one scripture appear automatically next to its cross-reference counterpart. Would also like the Tecarta web site updated so that my folders and notes appear there as orderly as on my tablet. But still, this is an amazing app and I depend on it daily to assist me in my Ministry.